Monday, August 31, 2009

Beta testers?

Hey, ya'll,

I've got a new formulation of eye glides that is very different from my old recipe. The active oil in this is grapeseed oil infused with coffee (for improved blood circulation to decrease puffiness) and licorice root (for dark circles). It also has beeswax and palm oil to get the consistency right and a little Vitamin C oil - to stimulate collagen production - as well as Vitamin E oil to act as a preservative. It smells faintly of coffee, so be prepared!

I've got 4 or 5 that I can send off. If I have your address, just let me know you want one.

7 comments:

Evova said...

oooo pick me! will send adress via email!

Madelyn said...

I'm almost finished with my old one I think. And do you know ANYONE who could use the dark circle part more than I?

Angela said...

OK, Eva. I got your address.

And, Ommi, this one is 2 generations after yours so it should be super cool for you!

I've got one more already claimed, so I have 1 or 2 left - depending on the lovely and talented PL's wishes...

Unknown said...

Yes please!!! I'm looking forward to the faint coffee smell, totally by favorite beverage :)

Angela said...

I'll be off to the post office tomorrow! Let me know how you like it...

Unknown said...

How about me...the old lady?!?!?!
Can I be picked too???

Angela said...

Of course you can, Ms CRS! I'll bring you one next time we have lunch.